Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fear

lately a fear have come in and enthrone my heart.from now on i'm fighting a hard battle with this fear but i find it a lost battle, now it always alarm me and make feel fear whenever thing happen, like in work place and in daily relationship with people. it hard to move in ministry, cause in the ministry i have to dealt with people. so i need alot of prayer, my prayer now is kneeling in God to seek His strangth and wisdom in removing the fear that in my heart. please help me in this war and pray for me. thanks alot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this shinji mok sa neem from chicago?

Unknown said...

hello im looking for pastor shinji daniel kim. if you have his contact information or his wherabouts please email me at gijen84@gmail.com thank you

David said...

go to my facebook he is there.

whiteluv21 said...

I am sure God is hearing you and will hold you fast. I guess almost everyone goes through this stage of having fear but let's remember that He is greater than anything and anyone in this world. The name Jesus Christ always gives me new hope and strength. :) Keep up your faith in Him!

olive said...

Hi, I remember Pastor Daniel asking us to not put his full name. Might want to reconsider how you're writing his full identification. :)