Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Bro of mine IAN

i know Ian for like 6 to 7 years now.
he is a boy when i know him.
but now he has grown up to be a God fearing man.
the first time when i saw him, he is a very quiet man.
He is a man with a very seldom word, he also very seldom joke.
but now you all who know him can say how much God have change him.
he change because he allow God to change him.

The Potter's Hand
Beautiful LordWonderful Saviour
I know for sure all of my days are
Held in Your Hand
Crafted into Your perfect plan
You gently call me into Your presence
Guiding me by Your Holy Spirit
Teach me dear Lord
To live all of my life through Your eyes
(bridge)
I'm captured by Your Holy calling
Set me apart I know
You're drawing me to Yourself
Lead me Lord I pray
(chorus)
Take me, mould me, use me, fill me
I give my life to the Potter's hand
Call me, guide me, lead me
walk beside me
I give my life to the Potter's hand.

it just like this song up there.
our life is just on the plate and in hand of our potter the Lord Jesus Christ.
when we sing this song are we really in heart to give our life to the Potter hand to be shape by him.
Ian does live his life to the Potter Hand.
Ian bro keep it up in shining for Lord Jesus Christ.

In God love is always be your brother..
Luv
David.

No comments: