Friday, June 26, 2009

another busy day

sorry that i have to write my blog one day after.
today 25/06/2009

just yet another day for me and also the busy one.
today i promise myself to finish up the angelos letter and send out but well e still don't have the cash to buy stamp. well now i have to wait somemore, is a sad case to me, i have to scold by higher rank people and name me a lazy guy. well i'm just helping this guy to finish up his work. and because i work in the church office and he dump me the work.

anyway i don't mine what he said about me.
i work from 8.30am to 4.30pm
seven day a week. rest on tuesday.

i thank the Lord for giving me this wonderful job.

although everyday will be a busy day but still have time for me private time of using the pc.

thank again for reading my blog.
there is nothing much.
but i start to write.

No comments: