Wednesday, June 10, 2009

You Raise Me Up!!!! FATHER!

Thank You Lord.
The only word i can said to Him who is my everything.
He has always been clearing me up from all my pas sin that i have been causing.
And all the problem.
Still remember that i told you about i being apart of the church serving committee,
i'm happy. I have been serving from now on.
Everything is running great.
Lately after I Bring 2 of my Boys' Brigade to the 1st Ipoh Drill camp we have been starting to plan for our own company BB event.
i can also see my 2 boys being committed himself in all the planing of the weekly BB programme.
I hope that this fire that GOD put into this 2 boys will not be blow out by my Captain breath. so pray for Kah Wai and Theeven as they take up role in the boys' brigade committee.
I can also see what actually God have prepare for me and in my future.
i also thank you for all those who look and take care of me in the past.
now i can for sure to tell you that i have grown.
Thank You Lord Jesus for all that You have done for me.
I also Know that none will read my blog but is ok.
i will continue to write cause i know what to write in my blog from now on.
Thank you All.

No comments: