Thursday, June 25, 2009

Korean Praise

on 23/06/2009
this is the day when this group from Korea came to my church to perform. the whole event started on 8pm and ended about 11.30pm. the respond is very good cause we got like about 200 to 250 people in the church building (wesley Methodist Church Taiping). i was so busy that night attending guest and mmoving chair all around the church.
in this event my 2 most closed friend was here, (fung hou and david kong) one follow the korean group and another bring his uni friend.
that night i got a new life but still an old body. through that night i know my deepest problem that i supress deep in my heart is the problem with my dad. i know i still need to change more and more to be like Christ. keep me in prayer as i myself too is praying for myself. in my life i will continue to fight for my freedom from sin. as Christ will fight along with me.

i learn a lot from this concert. i learn the work of the Holy Spirit. i too wish to thanks Pastor Daniel Kim Shinji for his short and nice sermon.

i'm still praying and seeking God.

thanks for reading this blog

No comments: